BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM:IT’S A WORLD HERITAGE DETOUR OF IMPORTANT PLACES DECLARED BY UNESCO.
SITE SEEING OF WORLD HERITAGE SITES OF AJANTA CAVES, ELLORA, AND LONAR CRATER. ALSO, VISIT THE IMPORTANT TEMPLES OF DAITYASUDAN AT LONAR AND GHRUSHNESHWAR TEMPLE AT ELLORA.
Day 1:Report at Jalgaon between 13:00 AND 15:00 hrs and registration uponarrival. Evening accommodation at Jalgaon. Dinner.
Day 2: Breakfast and tea at 7:00 hrs. Departure for Ajanta caves. Jalgaon to Ajanta Caves is 2 hrs drive. Walk through the caves with GOVT APPROVED GUIDE. Breakfast & tea. Drive to Lonar. It’s a 5 hrs drive.Night halt at Lonar. Dinner.
Day 3:Breakfast and tea at 7:00 hrs. Morning visit the Lonar Crater. Lunch. Visit the Daityasudan temple at Lonar village. Drive to Aurangabad. It’s a 5 hrs drive. Evening visit to Bibi-ka-Maqbara if time permits. Night haltat Aurangabad. Dinner.
Day 4:Breakfast and tea at 7:00 hrs. Visit the rock-cut temple at Ellora. This entire temple is carved out of one giant monolith. Lunch. Visit the Ghrushneshwar temple. Drive to Devgiri Fort. Fort sightseeing. Drive to Jalgaon. It’s a 4-hour drive to Jalgaon. Dinner and halt at Jalgaon.(Those going to Bhusawal by train, or Aurangabad by air or by bus to Poona may notify their travel plans to MSB)
Day 5:Breakfast tea at 7:00 hrs at Jalgaon Hotel. Program breaks after breakfast.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?10 years to 60 years. All below 18 and above 60 years old should submit an interim bond.
HOW TO REACH THE BASE CAMP:THE BASE CAMP AT JALGAON CAN BE REACHED BY RAILWAY and AIR.
RAILWAY: JALGAON/BHUSAWAL. NOT ALL TRAINS HALT AT JALGAON. SOME MAY HALT AT JALGAON ONLY. MOST OF THE TRAINS HALT AT BHUSAWAL JUNCTION. ONE MAY TAKE AN AUTO/BUS TO JALGAON AFTER REACHING BHUSAWAL. JALGAON IS WELL CONNECTED BY ROAD.
AIR: NEAREST AIRPORT IS AURANGABAD. (THOSE COMING TO AURANGABAD AIRPORT MAY NOT COME TO JALGAON ON DAY 1 BUT THEY CAN COME IN THE MORNING OF DAY 2 AND JOIN AT AJANTA CAVES DIRECTLY. THE SAME IS ON DAY 6 FOR GOING TO THEAIRPORT. KINDLY SEND AIR TICKETS TO MSB)
Kindly mention your journey details to MSB.
HOW TO JOIN:ONLINE BOOKING AT YHAI MSB ACCOUNT ONLY.
ACCOUNT NAME – YHAI MAHARASHTRA STATE BRANCH
BANK NAME – STATE BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH – PAREL BRANCH
ACCOUNT NO – 10594829446
IFSC CODE – SBIN0001884
NOTE: IF YOU PAY BY RTGS PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THE
RECEIPT ON MOBILE NUMBER 7400210487 (WHATSAPP).
FILL OUT THE E-FORM, MEDICAL CERTIFICATE, AND INTERIM BOND FOR AGES BELOW 18 AND ABOVE 60 YEARS ATTACHED HEREWITH.
NOTE: - BOOKINGS ON NATIONAL ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Reporting Date :
Seats left :
Reporting Point : JALGAON, MAHARASHTRA
FOOD & WATER SUPPLIES:SIMPLE VEGETARIAN FOOD AND PALATABLE DRINKING WATER WILL BE PROVIDED.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BRING ALONG:Spare clothes, sun cap, SPORTS SHOES, STURDY WATER BOTTLE, personal Medicines, towels, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, titbits of Food, torch, YHAI Card, etc.
SAFETY & SECURITY:Expert guides will be AT THE Heritage sites. Insurance of each participant is taken.
ADDITIONAL NOTES:However all the precautions are taken we will not be responsible for any mishap, or accident. Drinking alcohol, smoking, and all forms of intoxication is totally BANNED.
1) Participants booked online will do online cancellations a minimum of 10 days prior to your reporting date.
2) Participants booked offline will inform their cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of 10 days prior to your reporting date.
Only cancellations done as per the above method will be eligible for credit shell. The below cancellation policy will however not be applicable if the request reaches short of 10 days prior to reporting date and shall not be eligible for credit shell.
1) In case you are unable to join the programme due to any reason, you will get a 100% Credit Shell of the participation fees which will be valid till December 2024. No refund will be applicable for any cancellation of seat.
2) If the next programme opted by you is cheaper, you may use the balance amount in any of the Trek till Dec 2024.
3) If the next opted programme is costlier, the trekker has to pay the differential amount.
4) Program opted using the Credit Shell cannot be cancelled again.
5) You may transfer your seat to your family members and friends also. The seats thus transferred cannot be retransferred or cancelled.
6) The credit shell can only be used in booking of adventure programs organised by YHAI. The credit shell will not be used in taking memberships and hostel bookings.
Note: If any program will be cancelled due to Natural Calamity / Government Restriction / Cancellation of Permission or any other reasons , Yhai will be accountable only for program fees and not other expenses which participants have made for joining the program. In these circumstances the decision for participation fees will be considered by the Yhai and will be bound to all.
37 travellers are considering this tour right now!