Program Type - National By Office
Program Category - Cycling
Duration - 13N/14D
Program Date - date
Umling La Pass - World’s highest motor able pass Cycling Expedition 2023
Your Journey Started 0 and Journey Ends 0
Inclusive of Mountain Bike, High calorie Food at all camps, accommodation, safety gears, group insurance and forest entry.
MEMBERSHIP NUMBER IS NOT MANDATORY FOR BOOKING THE EXPEDITION, ALL THE PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO VALIDATE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARD AT THE BASE CAMP DURING REGISTRATION
Become A New Member
Total Amount (in Rupees) : 39000.00
I hereby affirm that I have carefully read the Indemnity Agreement* and fully understood its content. I am aware that this is a release of risk and liability contract between YHAI and myself. I consent to this agreement on my own free will.
1. I am aware that Family camping, Treks, Cycling, Motorcycling and all Adventure Sports have some inherent risks of injury, illness or even death. This may be a result of the negligence of others, myself, forces of nature or other dangers known or unknown. Rescue and medical services may not be able to reach me in time.
2. I hereby fully assume all risk of illness, injury or death and discharge Youth Hostels Association of India (YHAI) as well as its employees, sponsors, partners, agents and associates from all actions, claims or demands from any damages or injuries resulting out of my participation in this adventure event. This is binding upon me personally as well as on my heirs and all members of my family. I authorize any medical treatment that may be deemed necessary in the event of any emergency, injury or mishap.
3. I agree to bear all costs of rescue and medical services that may be incurred on my behalf.
4. I recognize that, as the provider of services, YHAI will operate in good faith and fairness, but that it may be necessary to terminate the event due to forces of nature, medical necessities or other reasons. I accept their right to take such actions for the safety of all participants including me.
5. I understand that though precautions will be taken to provide a safe and enjoyable experience, there can be no guarantee of absolute safety against illness, injury or accident, and that, there are grave and unpredictable elements of risk in any adventure sport or activities.
6. I agree that any film, photographs and audio-visual recordings of me as a participant becomes the property of YHAI and may be used for promotional and commercial purposes.
1. Membership is mandatory for all the YHAI Programs. All the participants have to validate their Membership at the base camp during registration.
2. Smoking, use of alcohol and narcotics of any description is strictly prohibited during the course of the program.
3. Stay other than YHAI Camp is not allowed for the entire duration of the camp.
4. This is an environment friendly trek. Do no litter any wrappers or spoil the trial in any way. In case you find any wrapper, plastic bag or anything left by trekkers on the way, please carry the same with you and deposit at the base camp.
5. Burning of wood during camp fire is strictly prohibited. Import of any bio Non- degradable Material is an offence.
6. Deviation from the set schedule of the program is not permitted. If participants may wish to join any other activity, they may do so at their own responsibility and risk only after finishing the program and checking out.
7. Route and Schedule of the programme may change without prior notice based on the local condition.
8. Please read the cancellation policy before cancelling the programs.
Memberships & Benefits