SAMPARC Youth center have the spacious campus and a good Infrastructure facility available for tourist to reside and enjoy their stay with panoramic location around. The rooms are self-contained. The participant will enjoy panoramic views of nature with fields and lush Green Mountains. SAMPARC Youth hostel is located just 65 kms from Pune; our campus in Malavli is within driving distance of 130 kms from Mumbai, the route has panoramic landscape, waterfalls, green fields, mist clouds, with the glimpse of Sayahdri and western Ghat valley. Malavali youth hostel will give you the true experience of Maharashtrian village hospitality with modern comforts and luxuries designed to make your stay a comfortable one. You can spend your days on the, walk around the countryside, or explore two forts and caves around Malavali.
* Location : Lonavala, Maharashtra
* Day wise Schedule
# Day 01: Reporting at Malavali Youth Hostel 6.00 a.m to 6 p.m.
Orientation and briefing
# Day 02:Departure for Karla caves. After lunch proceed to Lonavala Bhushi dam, Sightseeing Lions Point.
# Day 03: Departure for Darshana at Prati Pandharpur Mandir, Pawana Dam
Back to Hostel
# Day 04:Departure for Bhaje caves visit at SAMPARC Balgram proceed to Lohagad fort (With packed Lunch)
Then onwards proceed to Khandala from Lohagad
Sightseeing at Khandala Sunset Point, Rajmachi Point, Visit to Lonavala Market and wax Museum.
# Day 05: Checkout after breakfast.
Note : Route and Schedule of the programme may change without prior notice based on the local condition.
Double Bedded attached Toilet Rooms equipped with all modern comforts.
Note: One extra mattress will be provided as per need.
* How to Participate:
Online Booking: Members desirous of joining this programme may apply online by paying requisite program fee along with online booking amount per Family including Husband, Wife and 2 Children up to age of 18 years.
We accept Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card payment on www.yhaindia.org for online payments.
After successful transaction Admit Card will be generated. Participant has to carry 'Admit Card' & 'Membership Card'(Print out of membership card may also be accepted) at the time of reporting to the Base Camp.
Offline Booking: Members desirous of joining this programme may also apply on the prescribed 'Family Camping Registration Form' , along with a DD of requisite amount of Rs 9000/- per Family including Husband, Wife and 2 Children up to age of 18 years.) in favour of “Youth Hostels Association of India” payable at New Delhi. The Family Camping registration Form, and DD may be sent to following address.
Note: Seat once booked may not be re-scheduled or transferred.
All Offline Booking confirmation is subject to availability of seats. National Office will send the Admit Card along with confirmation letter to the participant at the address mentioned in 'Family Camping Registration Form'.
Members can also apply through our YHAI Units or State Branch in their respective area.
*Note: Without admit card do not claim your registration as confirmed.
Reporting Date :
Seats left :
Reporting Point : Youth Hostel Malavali
* Who can Participate:
1. Any YHAI member can participate on first come first serve basis.
2. A family consists of husband, wife and two children up to the age of 18 years. Photographs of the Family Head must be attached on the forms. Third Child will be charged extra.
3. A single person does not constitute a family and shall not be registered for the camp.
4. Photo ID Proof of the head of the family should be attached with the application form, to be produced at the time of reporting at the base camp.
5. For children above 18 years of age- per person will be charged, over & above.
6. Husband & Wife's membership is mandatory.
Note: Sightseen Expenses are extra and not included in the registration fees of the program.Travelling and site scene Lonavala locations: 1200/- per person for the entire program.
HOW TO REACH MALAVLI YOUTH HOSTEL
Malavli is very near to Lonavala.
People who come from Mumbai get down at Lonavala and take the local train to reach Malavli.
It takes them only 7 minutes by train.
People who come from PUNE take local train to reach Malavli.
It takes them 65 minutes by train.
From old Mumbai - Pune Highway (NH - 4) take turn from Karla phata. (7km from Lonavala , 55km from Pune and 110 Kms from Mumbai)
Further come 1 1/2 km toward Malavli Rly. Station
Youth Hostel Malavli is 2 minutes’ walk from Malavli Rly. Station.
Youth Hostel Malavli (Pune)
Samparc Hospital Campus Near Malavli Railway Station, Taluka - Malavli, Dist - Pune Postal Code - 410405
1) In case you are unable to join the programme due to any reason, you will get a 100% Credit Shell of the participation fees which will be valid till December 2023. The request for cancellation or transfer or postponement must be received by us by email or any written mode before 7 days from the reporting date of your program. After that no request of transfer or refund or postponement will be considered. No refund will be applicable for any cancellation of a seat and credit shell will be provided only.
2) If the next programme opted by you is cheaper, you may use the balance amount in any of the Trek till Dec 2023.
3) If the next opted programme is costlier, the trekker has to pay the differential amount.
4) If the trekker opts for the same programme that was cancelled, he/she will not be charged extra even if the price goes up next year.
5) You may transfer your seat to your family members and friends also.
Note: No medical issues, natural calamity or any sort of personal reasons will be considered as cancellation reason and will be considered for refund.
41 travellers are considering this tour right now!