Membership Cancellation Policy
YHA India Membership is only for Indian Nationals with valid Id / Address proof.
• Membership is not transferable.
• Once the membership number is generated, it can’t be canceled or altered.
• For any query you may write us at email@example.com
Hostel Accommodation Policy
If you are cancelling the hostel reservation you must cancel it before 48 hours of your arrival date.
• 90 % of the booking amount(Excluding transaction charges) will be refunded if you are cancelling before 48 hours of your arrival date.
• For cancellation of booking please visit(Cancellation Link) or you may also write us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs Cancellation Policy
In case you are unable to join the programme due to any reason, you will get a 100 % Credit Shell of the participation fees which will be valid till December 2023.
• The request for cancellation or transfer or postponement must be received to us by email at email@example.com or any written mode before 7 days from the reporting date of your program.After that no request of transfer or refund or postponement will be considered.No refund will be applicable for any cancellation of a seat, only a credit shell will be provided.
• If the next programme opted by you is cheaper, you may use the balance amount in any of the Trek till Dec 2023.
• If the next opted programme is costlier, the trekker has to pay the difference amount.
• If the trekker opts for the same programme that was cancelled, he / she will not be charged extra even if the price goes up next year.
• You may transfer your seat to your family members and friends.
• For any query you may write us at trekking @yhaindia.org