The Individual Environment Charter is as follows:
1. Adopt environment practices and be Nature friendly.
2. Minimise and possibly avoid usage of plastic and suggest other’s to do the same. Make the habit of carrying a bag whenever you go to market.
3. Plant trees and protect trees.
4. Dispose waste after segregation i.e. dispose waste properly, responsibly and categorically.
5. Promote recycle and reuse, purchase products made of recycled/reused materials.
6. Use the energy resources judiciously. Promote energy conservation. Switch of electrical appliances when not in use, and install energy efficient lighting.
7. Use public transport, promote cycling and walking which will help in keeping fit and help in preventing pollution too.
8. Consume water wisely and advise others also to do so.
9. Promote renewable energy resources such as solar power etc.
10. Do not litter at public places.